“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” - Jeffrey Gitomer.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with our client in Sutton Coldfield to recruit a proficient Assistant Accountant for a permanent role. This presents a great next step for an individual looking to advance their career within finance. Full-time presence in the office is required.
Your responsibilities as the Assistant Accountant will include:
The successful Assistant Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Bank reconciliations
- Working with multicurrency’s including Pound Stirling and Euro
- Managing cashflow
- Completing daily sales reporting to the group
- Reconciling the control accounts
- Assisting with month end activities
- Ensuring all data currently held is correct and up to date
- Ad hoc duties
- Strong analytical abilities
- Capability to meet tight deadlines with precision
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Initiative to work independently and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Effective communication skills with budget holders and non-financial users
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.