“A good leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Sheridan Maine is pleased to present an exciting opportunity with our esteemed client, an established organisation based in North Hampshire. Our client is currently seeking a Qualified and technically skilled individual to join their team as a Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the accounting function. Your focus will be on ensuring the production of timely and accurate financial information.
Your key responsibilities as the Finance Manager will include:
To be considered for the role of Finance Manager, you will have:
- Supervise accounting activities for business areas within the organisation.
- Ensuring compliance and working to international accounting standards.
- Ensure the maintenance of a control’s environment.
- Lead and manage a team on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with Finance colleagues to ensure timely and accurate financial information.
- A professional qualification in accounting (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA).
- Proven experience in a similar role in a large organisation
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems SAP or similar.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a hybrid working environment and is based close to commuter routes. How to Apply:
If you are a dynamic finance professional seeking a challenging role with an established organisation, we invite you to apply. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.