Sheridan Maine are in search of a committed Accounts Assistant to join a thriving business based on the outskirts of Poole.
The ideal candidate will bring prior experience in a similar role and thrive in a busy environment. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Setting up new supplier accounts and managing supplier payments
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Addressing accounts payable queries
- Credit control activities
- Handling staff expenses
- Providing assisting and cover for other areas of finance
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills for effective data management
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you are eager for your next accounting role and would like to work in a superb working environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.