A nationally recognised organisation in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Supervisor and Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing invoices on to the accounting system
- Chasing purchase order numbers
- Reconciling invoices to PO number
- Maintain and update spreadsheets
- Undertake account reconciliation
- Assist with payment runs
- Provide support for invoice and payments queries
- Ensure timely accounts receivable invoicing
- Monitor payments received
- Manage inbox queries
To be considered for this role, you will have previous Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger experience, ideally from a high paced finance environment. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally, as well as a good working knowledge of Excel. Previous experience of SAP or similar accounting package would be advantageous.
The company offer hybrid working, flexible hours and have ample free car parking onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.