Sheridan Maine is seeking a diligent and driven Accounts Receivable Assistant to join a dynamic finance team. This role presents an opportunity to actively contribute to the ongoing success of our expanding business. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy Accounts office with excellent communication skills.
Key duties of the Sales Ledger Assistant will include:
- Covering all aspects of Sales Ledger
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Credit control and cash management
- Processing and allocating payments
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Assisting with purchase ledger and other general accounts
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a customer focussed role, coupled with motivation, confidence and enthusiasm.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.