“If there is to be reconciliation, first there must be truth.” Timothy B Tyson.
Our esteemed client is currently seeking a talented and skilled Credit Controller to join its busy finance team. If you are passionate about financial control, have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy fostering positive relationships, this role could be the perfect fit for you.
As a Credit Controller, you will play a pivotal role in managing the credit and collections process, ensuring the financial health of our client. In addition, you will support the Assistant Financial Accountant in various areas, including:
What’s on Offer:
- Assessing and managing credit risk, setting credit limits, and reviewing credit terms for customers.
- Proactively contacting customers to secure payments and resolving payment issues promptly.
- Conducting monthly credit control meetings in line with policy, providing updates on outstanding debts, and collaborating on effective solutions.
- Reconciling balance sheets as required to contribute to accurate financial reporting.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Raising payment requests for refunds and updating log. Actioning credit card refunds.
- Assisting with bank reconciliations.
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller, you will need:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Hybrid working model.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a supportive environment.
How to Apply:
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller or a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
If you are ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role as a Credit Controller, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.