“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is proud to represent our esteemed client, an established business known for its commitment to excellence and innovation. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team and contribute to the financial success of the organisation.
Your responsibilities as the Management Accountant will include:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Conducting in-depth financial analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Providing financial support to senior management in decision-making processes.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure financial objectives are met.
- Monitoring and improving internal controls and financial processes.
- Proven experience as a Management Accountant in a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial software.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.