“You live most of your life inside your head, make sure it’s a nice place to be.”
Are you a detail-oriented and motivated individual with a passion for finance? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to grow your career in a dynamic and expanding business? Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a thriving company located in West London.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the finance team with various accounting tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Reconciling bank statements and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Collaborating with the finance team to ensure compliance with financial regulations.
- Supporting month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Performing general administrative tasks as required.
- Previous experience in an accounts assistant or similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.