“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” - Muhammad Ali.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to represent a leading business services organisation with a longstanding reputation for excellence. Our client is committed to delivering top-notch solutions and fostering a collaborative work environment. As part of their growth strategy, they are now seeking a talented and dedicated individual to join their team as a Payroll Assistant.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant will include:
The successful Payroll Assistant will require the following skills and experience:
- Process and manage payroll for employees accurately and timely.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant payroll laws and regulations.
- Maintain and update employee records related to payroll changes.
- Respond promptly and courteously to employee inquiries regarding payroll matters.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless coordination of payroll activities.
- Proven experience as a payroll assistant or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of payroll processes, tax regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in using payroll software and MS Office applications.
- Professional certification in payroll (e.g., CPP) is a plus.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.