“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with a London-based organisation to recruit a Family Accountant who will contribute to their established finance team. The preferred candidate should be a qualified accountant with some background in a financial services setting.
Your responsibilities as the Family Accountant will include:
The successful Family Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Support in preparing UK and international tax reports and upkeep of tax compliance records
- Provide financial and legal transaction support for investment activities
- Oversee financial reporting
- Take charge of preparing statutory accounts and collaborate with auditors
- Assist the director with financial projects
- Offer ad-hoc support for the Principal's broader not-for-profit and philanthropic initiatives
- Undertake additional ad-hoc responsibilities and assist the Director and Principal as needed
- Qualified accountant
- Commercially minded
- Keen eye for detail
- Effective communication with stakeholders across various levels
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.