Sheridan Maine are working closely with a highly successful and growing Group of companies based in the New Forset, Dorset. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to contribute directly to the success of both the team and the wider group.
As Finance Manager you will report into the Finance Director and provide support to the wider finance team, while contributing to the ongoing development of the Group’s strategy and financial activities.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Managing the preparation of management accounts for multiple entites; including preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash-flows.
- Manage the day to day financial operations for a range of companies in the Group.
- Conducting staff training and ongoing development.
- Reviewing VAT returns.
- Inter-company reconciliations and Group activities .
- Preparation of reports and data analysis.
- We are seeking a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or QBE Accountant.
- Experience in leading a team including managing their progression and development.
- Proactive and motivated work ethic with the drive and enthusiasm to improve processes.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude with appreciation of wider business objectives.
- Advanced systems and Excel skills.
We are keen to see candidates who are looking for their next step into a progressive and challenging Financial Management position within a diverse and growing organisation. On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to further develop your career.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.