Sheridan Maine is exclusively partnering with our Bournemouth based client based with international subsidiaries, to recruit a Finance Manager / Accountant. This part-time role working 20-25 hours per week focuses on maintaining and enhancing financial and management accounts, with an emphasis on improving information production speed and quality.
Skills & Competencies:
- Manage the company accounts using Xero
- Support with the preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Control and reconcile bank accounts
- Liaise with the external Accountant over the preparation of the year end statutory accounts
- Management of the accounts payable and accounts receivable using Xero
- Analysis and interpretation of financial performance and presenting this to the leadership team
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns to the HMRC
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- AAT qualified as a minimum, or part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Able to prioritise and work efficiently within tight deadlines in a growing business
- Advanced Excel skills, including Macros
- Working knowledge of Xero accounting software
Free onsite parking is available with this position.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.