Sheridan Maine are actively recruiting on behalf of a leading FMCG business in North Hampshire who are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their expanding commercial finance team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant or actively studying towards completing their qualification.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- The timely production of monthly management accounts
- Support managers with budgeting and forecasting
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Liaise with the sales team and stakeholders
- Create BI and financial reporting
- Provide pricing support for products and maintain pricing information on the system
- Provide detailed financial analysis, working closely with the commercial teams
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Qualified or actively studying Accountant ( CIMA / ACCA / ACA )
- Strong management accounts experience
- Desire to progress and develop your career
- Advanced Excel and financial analysis skills
- Commercially focused accountant
- Experience working within a dynamic business
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known organisation that offers fantastic career progression and development. Benefits include hybrid working, bonus, parking and healthcare.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.