“Everyone is a customer for somebody, or a supplier to somebody.” W. Edwards Deming.
Sheridan Maine is excited to collaborate with a Birmingham based organisation to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk into its team on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will include:
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Processing purchase invoices and ensuring accurate coding
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving discrepancies
- Managing supplier relationships and addressing inquiries
- Processing payment runs and maintaining payment records
- Collaborating with internal teams to facilitate smooth transactions
- Contributing to month-end closing processes
- Previous experience in purchase ledger or a similar finance role
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A proactive and collaborative approach to work
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.