Sheridan Maine is collaborating with a rapidly expanding company to recruit a proactive and motivated Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team, contributing to the success of the business.
This role offers a hybrid working arrangement, 2 days working from home and 3 days in the office.
The successful applicant will assist the Finance Manager with the day to day operations of the finance department, focusing on the purchase ledger.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of the Accounts Payable function
- Posting invoices and credit notes and ensuring accurate coding y
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with the day to day running of the finance operation
- Managing the accounts payable approval process
- Supplier statement reconciliations
This role would suit someone with prior experience in Accounts Payable, holding a minimum qualification of AAT Level 3, with a blend of experience in a similar role. The individual will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail with the ability to take ownership with a knack for identifying investigating and resolving errors.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.