“A good process produces good results.” - Nick Saban.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an extremely reputable, well-known business in the Meriden area. This is a company that puts its people first, proven by being one of The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work For, for sixteen consecutive years! They’re looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include, but will not be limited to:
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will support in all areas of purchase ledger processing and coding invoices and investigating any queries that arise. Other duties include but are not limited to:
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will require the following skills and experience:
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Ad hoc ledger administration
What is on offer?
- +2 years of experience in Purchase Ledger
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Personable character with strong communication skills
- The ability to travel full time into the office
- Salary of up to £27,000
- Free parking
- Access to ‘Perkbox’ scheme
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.