“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch.
Our client is a rapidly expanding SME based in Solihull, currently experiencing significant growth. In response to this upward trajectory, they are seeking a Financial Controller to join their team.
Having recently consolidated all financial operations in-house, the company is now dedicated to making substantial enhancements to processes, procedures, management information (MI), and analysis. The selected candidate will report directly to the Managing Director and will play a pivotal role in overseeing the seamless transition of financial functions from an external practice to an in-house setting.
Duties of the Financial Controller include:
The successful Financial Controller will require the following skills and experience:
- Establish new financial processes from the ground up.
- Produce monthly management report and Board packs.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, and cash flows.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and Senior Management Team to deliver insightful commentary on monthly and year-to-date financial performance.
- Introduce new dashboards for monitoring KPIs and financial performance.
What’s on offer:
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE with a solid understanding of working in a growing SME.
- Strong management and technical accounting skills.
- Proficient Excel user.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
In addition to the competitive salary, the role presents a great opportunity to join an established and progressive business which is rapidly growing into a larger entity. The role also offers:
- The opportunity to deliver an exciting change program.
- 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Free parking.
- Hybrid working.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.