"An analyst is like a detective, uncovering the truth buried in data."
Sheridan Maine is proud to represent our esteemed client, a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. With a commitment to innovation and excellence, our client is seeking a talented Business Analyst to join their dedicated team in Debden, Essex.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role within the finance team, contributing to the strategic financial planning and analysis that drives the success of our client's business. This is a key position that requires a combination of analytical expertise, attention to detail, and a collaborative mindset.
Your responsibilities as the Business Analyst will include and not limited to:
To be considered for the position of Business Analyst, you will require the following experience and skills:
- Generate insightful reports and presentations for senior management.
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial data, trends, and performance indicators.
- Review and recalculate the Average Margin used for the Gross Margin Calculation.
- Process Credit and Re-issues (Sales Adjustments).
- Process all pay-related adjustments, review the impact of these adjustment effects for the overall margin.
- Self-Bill checks from Excel and SQL data populated from the Gross Margin for reconciliation purposes.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support budgeting, forecasting, and decision-making processes.
- Produce an in-depth monthly reporting pack.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and creating formulas.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint & Power Bi.
This is a hybrid role with a working pattern of 4 days in our client’s Debden-based office and 1 day working from the comfort of your own home. The office is conveniently located just a 5-minute walk from Debden station (on the Central Line).
If you are a motivated and skilled Business Analyst looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.