"Accounting is the language of business.” - Warren Buffett.
Our client is a leading business in its sector. They are looking for a motived and up and coming Financial Accountant to strengthen the finance team and to get involved in a variety of duties to assist in the companies drive to improve processes.
Your responsibilities as the Financial Accountant will include:
The successful Financial Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Assist production of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Production of budgets and forecasting
- Preparation of KPI’s
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Manage Year end statutory reporting
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT
- Assist in the month end close including reconciliations
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified
- The client is looking for someone that is eager to learn but also internally driven
- A knowledge of Oracle and Excel would also be useful
In addition to the competitive salary the role also comes with:
- Hybrid working options
- Study support
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee benefits portal
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.