Sheridan Maine is collaborating closely with a Salisbury based charity in search of a dedicated Senior Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper to join their team.
The successful candidate will assist the Financial Controller with the day to day running of the accounts department.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Assistant:
Person Specification, Skills & Competencies:
- Efficient processing of all bank receipts and expenditure
- Allocation of aged debtor receipts
- Proactive review of aged debt and prompt communication regarding any payment delays
- Maintenance of Excel spreadsheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly journals
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Proficient using Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work independently to achieve department and business objectives
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.