Sheridan Maine are working with an local business to recruit for a motivated Credit Controller to join their team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract basis to assist in the credit control function.
This position offers hybrid working, 2 days working from home and 3 days in their central Bournemouth office.
You will be working within a fast-paced environment managing a high volume of ledger, so you will need to be target-driven and highly organised.
Day to day responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Monitor and update aged debt report
- Chasing outstanding debts via email and telephone
- Assist with the sales ledger, ensuring invoices are raised on time
- Processing credit / debit card payments
- Allocating cash receipts
- Support managers to resolve account and billing queries
- Management of the collection of Direct Debts from customers
- Place agreed overdue debt with solicitors for collection
The successful candidate will need the following attributes:
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Experience reconciling debtor accounts
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience of debt management and credit control
- Knowledge of legal collections and processes
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.