“Numbers are your game; success is your aim - a Management Accountant's job is never mundane!"
We are delighted to be working with a leading firm in the professional services sector, who are seeking a Management Accountant for its dynamic finance team.
Our client is looking for a qualified Management Accountant with 3-4 years of post-qualification experience to contribute to its finance team's success. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial management, reporting, and analysis, and will play a key role in supporting the organisation's financial objectives.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
To be considered for this Management Accountant role, you will possess:
- Prepare and analyse monthly management accounts, providing insights into financial performance.
- Management of relevant KPIs.
- Complete bank reconciliations on a weekly basis, as well as maintaining an up-to-date view of debtors across both operating entities to ensure cashflow is tightly managed.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
- Maintain the firms fixed asset register and posting depreciation journals.
- Conduct variance analysis and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Preparation and submission of annual tax forms and quarterly payments to the relevant authorities.
- Setting up US payments and acquiring authorisation from Finance Director and US Partners.
- Prepare the monthly UK payroll, pension, GAYE, Childcare voucher and Cycle to Work files and submissions for approval by the Finance Director.
- Maintain and enhance internal controls to ensure compliance with financial regulations.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns for review and submission to HMRC, including relevant monthly and quarterly payments.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports as required by management.
- Contribute to process improvements and the implementation of best practices.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- 3-4 years of post-qualification experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you are a qualified and experienced Management Accountant looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.