“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” Jessica Guidobono.
Our client is a well-established and reputable organisation. With a strong commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, they have built a loyal client base and are known for their high-quality products and services. They are seeking an experienced Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team, based in Redditch, on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk will include:
The successful Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk will require the following skills and experience:
- Assisting with the preparation and processing of sales invoices and credit notes
- Accurately inputting and maintaining financial data in the company's accounting system
- Monitoring customer accounts, following up on outstanding payments, and resolving any billing discrepancies
- Providing administrative support to the finance team, such as filing and document management
- Assisting with month-end and year-end financial closing procedures
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the sales ledger function
- Previous experience in a similar role or exposure to Credit Control/Sales Ledger is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.