A fantastic new Finance Analyst position has become available with a leading global services company in Berkshire. This opportunity would suit an individual who has prior exposure to month end tasks and experience of analysing and presenting large volumes of data.
Working with the Finance Manager, duties of the Finance Analyst include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- Posting journals
- Producing management reports
- Analysing data using Excel functions
- Understand and present data to internal stakeholders
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Provide business partnering support to departments
To be considered for the Finance Analyst role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience analysing and manipulating data
- Ideally studying towards an accounting qualification ( AAT / ACCA / CIMA )
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The role offers a competitive salary and bonus as well as an excellent benefits package including 30 days holiday, flexible working and study support. The company are easily accessible by public transport and have their own car parking onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.