Sheridan Maine are recruiting a Financial Accountant initially on a Temporary basis, with a very real opportunity of this leading to a permanent role. This role is working for a group of businesses based near Bournemouth and working within their core finance team.
As the Interim Financial Accountant you will have responsibility for preparing and reporting the financial information covering a number of companies in the group.
Key areas of responsibility:
Knowledge and experience required:
- Production of the monthly month end process and group consolidations
- Balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments, accruals and intercompany accounts
- Statutory accounts preparation and working with the auditors
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flows as well as assisting budget preparation
- Bank reconciliations review
- VAT Returns
- Adhoc support to the SLT
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- You will have attention to detail, able to build relationships across the business and use your own initiative to resolve any account queries
- With excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong systems experience including Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
The business is highly successful and has seen growth and profitability. This interim role comes with a very competitive salary and also has excellent opportunities should the role move into a permanent one.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.