“There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”
- Peter F. Drucker.
Sheridan Maine, on behalf of our esteemed client, is actively seeking a highly skilled and motivated Regional Accountant to join their well-established finance team based in the picturesque city of Bath. This is a pivotal role that requires a unique blend of both statutory and management accounting expertise.
Responsibilities of the Regional Accountant will include but not limited to:
Key competencies required of the Regional Accountant include:
- Preparation and control of monthly management and project accounts.
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Hold regular finance project reviews for assigned portfolio.
- Provide guidance and challenge to project performance.
- Review of debtors to manage risks for project portfolio.
- Financial and commercial decision support.
- Presentation of financial analysis and monthly financial commentary to project Leadership teams.
- Liaison with other Group and Regional finance teams.
- Control and management of allocated regional cost centres.
- Quarterly WIP reporting for project portfolio.
- Point of contact for financial issues within project portfolio.
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports, presentations and information requests.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar role, providing technical accounting and financial information along with guiding and supporting strategic and tactical decision making.
- Ability to set up and maintain financial systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for successful business partnering.
In return for your dedication and expertise, our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.