Sheridan Maine are partnering with a leading and expanding business based in Poole to recruit for a proactive and experienced Credit Controller who will join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
The key duties of the Credit Controller will include:
- Ensuring customer payments are received with the agreed terms
- Proactively liaising with customers regarding outstanding debts via telephone and email
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Monitoring customer payments and allocating them to the correct accounts
- Entering card, cash and BACs payments
- Weekly credit control ledger reviews
- Assisting with aged debt reporting
The successful Credit Controller will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous credit control experience
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
- Team player with an enthusiastic, proactive and hands on approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
Click to apply or to for more details!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.