“You can see the size of people’s dreams from their profit and loss calculations.” - S.E.Sever.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working on behalf of our Swindon-based client, to recruit a talented and experienced Senior Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and driven individual to join a rapidly growing, dynamic business and play a key role in shaping the financial strategy of the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant will include:
The successful Senior Management Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Produce, distribute, and analyse monthly departmental P&Ls.
- Monthly variance analysis preparation.
- Monthly P&L commentary for distribution to Board and Bank.
- KPI reporting.
- Run the budgeting and forecasting process for the business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Support Area Business Managers in managing budgets and forecasting and provide financial assistance with commercial matters.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of reporting, systems, processes, controls, and output.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable post-qualification experience.
- Proven experience in management accounting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and precision.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.