“A great opera house isn't run by a director, but by a great administrator.” Steven Berkoff.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to represent our esteemed client, an established organisation based in Erdington, in their search for a dedicated and talented Finance Administrator. If you are currently studying towards your AAT qualification and are passionate about finance, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities as the Finance Administrator, will include:
To be considered for the role of Finance Administrator, your skills and experience will include:
- Supplier Accounts processing, dealing with queries and payment runs.
- Monitoring and managing debtor and creditor control accounts, ensuring payments are timely and all transactions are recorded accurately.
- Working to key month end processes and working to month end processing deadlines, maintaining schedules and timetable processes, bank, petty cash, accounts payable and accounts receivable reconciliation including Rents
- Allocating income and expenditure to the correct codes.
- Banking of cheques/cash.
- Processing of expense claims.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assist in Balance Sheet Reconciliation to carry out the month end ledger close process in accordance with the month end timetable.
- To run aged debtor and creditors reports and to agree to the nominal ledgers and ensure any queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- 3 years’ experience of working in a finance or accounting environment and currently studying towards qualifications.
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Competent IT skills with hands on working experience of accounting systems.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a dynamic finance team and possess the qualifications and skills outlined above, we would love to hear from you! Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.