“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good.”
- Malcolm Gladwell.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to represent a prestigious Top 50 Practice based in Central London, currently seeking an Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager. If you are a recently qualified professional with practice experience, looking for a role where you can lead audits, mentor and develop a young team, and enjoy an excellent benefits package, we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities as Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager will include:
To be considered for the Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager, you will require:
- Lead the charge in initiating new audit assignments and oversee them from inception to successful completion.
- Mentor and guide junior team members, fostering their growth and ensuring they adhere to the highest standards of accounting and auditing practices.
- Forge and nurture client relationships, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Prepare financial statements and reports in compliance with UK GAAP or IFRS.
- Contribute to business development efforts by identifying opportunities for advisory services.
- Actively contribute to the professional development and coaching of our junior staff members.
What’s on offer:
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified with recent practice experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in technical accounting and auditing.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication abilities, both internally and with clients.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- You’ll be part of a respected Top 50 Practice in the heart of Central London.
- Work with a talented and dynamic team, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Enjoy a vibrant, modern workplace with like-minded professionals.
If you're a motivated and recently qualified Audit and Accounts professional with practice experience, this is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking Central London Practice and make a significant impact.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.