“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” - Nelson Mandela.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to represent a highly esteemed organisation in its search for a dynamic and experienced Operations Manager. Our client is a leading business in the professional services sector, committed to excellence and innovation. As the organisation continues to grow, we are seeking a talented and organised professional to join their team in the capacity of Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Manager will include:
The successful Operations Manager, will require the following competencies:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of office facilities.
- Coordinate and organise internal and external events, meetings, and conferences.
- Develop and maintain efficient filing systems for both digital and physical records.
- Support HR functions such as onboarding and employee relations.
- Serve as a liaison with the IT department to address technical issues.
- Coordinate technology upgrades and system implementations. Ensure the availability of necessary equipment.
- Develop and implement organisational policies and procedures.
- Manage the end-to-end process of bid coordination.
- Oversee the tendering process, from identifying opportunities to submission.
- Arrange travel logistics for employees, including flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Proven experience in a similar role, demonstrating competence in office management responsibilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a highly motivated and organised individual seeking a challenging role with a renowned organisation, we invite you to apply for this position. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.