“Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” Maya Angelou.
Are you ready to take your finance career to the next level? Our client, a well-established Retail and E-commerce organisation, is seeking a talented and dynamic Assistant Finance Manager to join its team. This is a unique opportunity to work in a hybrid environment that offers a blend of office-based collaboration and remote flexibility (3 days on-site in Dorchester and 2 days worked from home).
Your responsibilities as Assistant Finance Manager will include:
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will possess:
- Daily reconciliation of cash control.
- Processing customer refunds.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Administration of Finance Agreements.
- Supplying evidence to dispute chargebacks.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained in respect of stock and financial records.
- Preparation and processing of Monthly Payroll and HMRC PAYE records.
- Pension Scheme administrator.
- Inputting and reconciling the company credit card expense invoices.
- Reconciliation of petty cash controls.
- Compile Weeklymonthly reports for KPI’s.
- Ideally AAT Level 4 qualified.
- Proven experience in finance, ideally in a busy customer-facing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of supporting a small team.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.