“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch.
Our client is a prestigious global organisation and a renowned brand, known for its commitment to excellence and innovation in every aspect of its operations. With a strong presence worldwide, they are seeking a Group Financial Controller to join their Poole-based office. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, make a significant impact, and grow in your career.
As the Group Financial Controller, you will play a pivotal role in driving financial excellence and strategy within the organisation. You will collaborate with key stakeholders across the globe and have regular liaison with the Group Finance team. This role offers opportunities for travel and on-site work with local finance teams when necessary, providing a diverse and enriching experience.
Your responsibilities as the Group Financial Controller will include:
To be considered for the position of Group Financial Controller, you will require:
- Review monthly financial reports.
- Cover Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement, and Capital Expenditure.
- Manage the consolidation of the Monthly Global Management Pack and the annual budget and present results in a clear and understandable manner for senior management.
- Conduct detailed financial analysis and identify key performance indicators.
- Establish and maintain effective internal controls.
- Ensure data integrity, compliance, and asset protection across global locations.
- Assist in coordinating the global year-end audit and support international teams by addressing queries, assisting with year-end procedures, and responding to audit requests.
- Lead the recruitment, training, and development of manufacturing Finance Managers in global locations.
- Collect and report on Capital Expenditure budgets.
- Engage in periodic project work.
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent).
- Proven experience in a management role.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Adept at developing and implementing financial strategies to drive business success.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- 4% pension matched (up to 6%).
- 50% discount off products.
- Hybrid working – 3 days office based, 2 days working from home.
This is an exciting and pivotal role within a renowned global organisation, where you'll thrive in a flexible and supportive work environment. It provides an extensive range of opportunities for your professional advancement and career development.
If you are a results-driven finance professional looking for a challenging and rewarding role with a global leader, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. To express your interest, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.