"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." - Michael Jordan.
We have an exciting opportunity available in Chichester for an Accounts Administrator to join our client's team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. While this position is short term, there is a high likelihood of an extended term or even a transition to a permanent role, dependent upon your performance and available opportunities.
The selected candidate will assist the Operational Accounts team/Department with adhoc tasks, ensuring the prompt processing of purchase invoices and the daily completion of remittance tasks. This role requires 2 days in the office and 3 at home.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Accounts Administrator will require the following skills and experience:
- Handling the processing of purchase invoices from their suppliers
- Sending sales invoices and payment remittances to our customers/providers
- Providing support for any additional tasks as needed by the Accounts Assistant/Department
- Addressing any inquiries or compliance issues that may arise
- GCSE Math and English qualifications (Grades A-C) are essential
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, is a must
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills, along with a pleasant telephone manner
- Desirable to have a minimum of one year's experience in an accounting-related setting
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.