Sheridan Maine are partnering with a successful, well known and rapidly expanding business based in Bournemouth to recruit for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team. This role will initially be on a 4 month temporary basis with a view to going permanent.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Raising sale invoices and chasing outstanding debt
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Supplier and credit card reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Assisting with the processing of monthly payroll
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing supplier payment runs
Key Competencies required to be considered for the role of Assistant Accountant include:
- AAT part qualified as a minimum
- Previous accounting experience in a similar role
- Motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good IT skills including confidence using Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
This role would suit an experienced Assistant Accountant with the desire to join and add value in a thriving business.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.