A new opportunity has arisen for an international organisation based in Basingstoke who are currently recruiting for an Accountant to join their European finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will be responsible for a range of reconciliations and month end activities. Duties will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Produce financial reporting
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Process AR and AP intercompany invoices
- Update and maintain financial records
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive reconciliations experience
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
- Experience of SAP or similar ERP system
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Prior experience of working in a large international company
The company offer flexible/ hybrid working and have parking onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.