Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a dynamic organisation based in West Berkshire who are currently recruiting for a Sales Operations Manager to join their team. The role will lead the development and management of the company CRM system and improve operational processes to enhance sales performance.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Be the expert and lead for all queries related to the CRM
- Optimise the usage of the CRM system to improve sales processes
- Deliver accurate sales reporting to the sales leadership team
- Continually seek to improve operational sales procedures to deliver sales targets
- Provide training and support to the sales teams on the CRM
- Liaise with sales to monitor targets and improve sales performance
- Undertake sales performance, KPI and trend analysis
To be considered for this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working in a dynamic sales environment
- Highly knowledgeable with CRM systems
- Good analytical skills and experience of sales reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales and other business areas
- An eye for processes with the ability to continuously improve to enhance sales
- Highly motivated and self starter
This role offers hybrid working, a competitive basic salary and bonus. Car parking is available onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.