Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with an innovational national business based in Christchurch, Dorset. We are seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join the business on a 6 month interim contract and able to commence a new role ASAP.
As the Interim Senior Commercial Finance Manager your key focus will be to support the current Head of Finance with the day-to-day operations of the commercial finance team. Dealing with ad-hoc queries, supporting the organisaiotn with budgets, forecasts, promotional analysis and decision making and assist in key strategic projects across the business.
Personal attributes required as Interim Senior Commercial Finance Manager:
- Ownership and delivery of various month end processes including accounts review of sales, margin and distribution costs, liaising with team and business unit owners as required
- Critical analysis of KPI’s and business initiatives to drive performance, optimise costs and support revenue growth
- Attendance at weekly / monthly Performance analysis review meetings
- Management of workshop channel and month end reporting for board pack
- Business partnering Ecommerce team on delivery of traffic, paid media spend, ROI and ROAS targets
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by the business
Qualifications and relevant experience needed:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact and gain respect and trust at all levels
- Proactive self starter who thrives on being fully accountable for their work
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Must be detail and accuracy orientated with strong analytical skills whilst still being able to view the Big Picture
- Ability to work well with others, handle pressure and rapidly changing demands in a fast paced dynamic customer focused environment
- Flexible, high energy and passionately committed to the business
This role is Hybrid working (3 days Office / 2 days Home).
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountancy qualification and ideally Graduate calibre
- Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial finance roles and Financial Planning & Analysis.
- FMCG or Retail sector experience would be desirable
- Exposure to Ecomm paid search, Meta and social media would be beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and BI tools
- Experience of working effectively in high quality “blue chip” environments and ability to operate strategically as well as in a “hands on” way on a day to day basis
- Proven track record of achievement and delivery
This role will be in demand so please apply asap for a confidential discussion about this interesting and dynamic new role.
If you are a results driven and a commercially successful professional, who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role with a global leader, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. To express your interest, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.