“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” - Aristotle.
Finance Manager – Fixed term Contract 12 Months £50k + Hybrid Working
Our client is a medium sized manufacturing business. Things are very busy for this well-regarded business and so they have come to market for a financial accounting biased Finance Manager who can assist them over the next 12 months and look after a small but dedicated finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the role of Finance Manager will focus on ensuring the month end reporting is kept to a high standard. In addition the role will also look at VAT, Monthly To meet the financial reporting standards of the business, including the VAT, Monthly management accounts and Statutory reporting.
Your responsibilities as the Finance Manager will include:
The successful Finance Manager will require the following skills and experience:
- Meeting the Financial reporting timetable for UK and US
- Produce updates to the fixed assets registers in with both USGAAP and UK IFRS in mind
- Delivery of weekly forecasts for the Senior Management Team
- Produce Sales and Margin analysis, providing helpful information and trend analysis
- Oversee small motivated finance ensuring all deadlines are adhered to
What’s On Offer
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- The client might consider a Qualified By Experience accountant with strong financial accounting background
- Ideally have managed a small team before
- Hybrid and flexible hours
- It is a12 month Fixed Term assignment that might go permanent in the future
- The role represents a superb opportunity to join an established and growing business where your skills will be recognised
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful