A multisite business with an office in Southampton is recruiting for a Systems Accountant to work closely with the finance team owning the finance and related systems. The key deliverables of the Systems Accountant include:-
- Managing of period end routines including year-end
- Ensuring systems and data integrity
- Supporting the accounting and reporting procedures, producing various regular and ad-hoc reports
- Identifying opportunities for systems improvement and implementation
- Providing second line support and addressing systems related issues
The ideal candidate for the Systems Accountant role will:-
- Be a qualified accountant or strong QBE
- Have experience of system controls implementation and process documentation
- Possess excellent project and change management experience
The company offer an excellent benefits package that includes a bonus, medical insurance, above average holiday allowance as well as hybrid working and a great office environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.