A respected business with a network of offices across the UK is recruiting a Management Accountant to support their Financial Controller producing management accounts for several entities. Based at their Southamton site the key deliverables of the Management Accountant include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Supporting year end and audit processes
- Ad hoc projects and analytical work
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Have demonstrable hands on management accounting experience for multiple entities
- Have strong communication and IT skills
The company offer an excellent benefits package that includes a bonus, medical insurance, above average holiday allowance as well as hybrid working and a great office environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.