A projects based business based in Fareham is recruiting a Project / Management Accountant to work alongside the Finance Director providing project and management accounting support to a number of it's key projects as well taking ownership of the company's finance and project reporting systems.
The key responsibilities of the Project / Management Accountant include:-
- Production of monthly accounts, WIP, KPIs and forecasts
- Job profitability analysis and commentary
- Business partnering with the Directors and Managers to ensure full understanding of costs and opportunities for profit improvement
- Continuous review and improvements to finance systems
- Raising invoices for projects and being the poc for clients billing enquiries
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant or QBE with demonstrable experience in a similar project accounting / management accounting role who possesses strong IT skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and make an impact to their operations, profitability and success.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible