“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” - Jeffrey Gitomer.
An exciting chance is now available for a Finance Administrator to join our client's Bristol team. The chosen candidate will be an integral member of a dynamic Group Finance Team, dedicated to delivering exceptional and efficient service to both internal and external clients. This role offers diversity, with a primary focus on meticulously recording cash transactions to maintain precise financial records for the organisation.
This position follows a hybrid work arrangement, with a requirement of being in the office 2 days a week.
Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator include but not limited to:
The successful Finance Administrator will require the following skills and experience:
- Managing the precise maintenance of cash ledgers within our accounting system for multiple Group companies, encompassing various sources of income and expenditure
- Conducting weekly reconciliations for the primary bank accounts, ensuring the accurate posting of all transactions to the ledgers
- Overseeing month-end processes for the cash ledger, which includes formal bank reconciliations at month-end, as well as investigating and documenting any variances
- Furnishing essential information to support cash flow forecasting
- Compiling and processing employee expense claims in preparation for monthly payroll, which involves scrutinizing claims, receipts, and approvals and generating an upload file, subsequently recording the associated costs in the ledger
- Gathering invoices and payment documentation to accompany grant claims for our programs
- Possess A Level qualifications or their equivalent
- Demonstrate financial acumen and have experience working in an office setting
- Display proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with a particular focus on Excel
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Have prior experience in the field of finance and accounting
- Familiarity with accounting software, preferably Sage 200c, would be advantageous
- Possess knowledge of month-end procedures, which would be beneficial
- Possess an understanding of VAT, which would be desirable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.