“Whatever good things we build end up building us.” - Jim Rohn.
Our client is a large brand multi-site FMCG business. This thriving, highly acquisitive company are also committed to exciting business transformation. They are now looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager with significant stock accounting experience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Finance Manager will be responsible for taking the lead in finance aspects of company-wide inventory projects.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Enhancing the quality, accuracy and timeliness of inventory reporting across the business.
- Serving as the primary liaison between the business and external auditors for all inventory-related year-end and financial reporting.
- Managing a small team focused on inventory finance, including coaching junior staff, reviewing work, and ensuring deliverables are completed on schedule.
- Partnering with the Finance Controller to establish inventory best practices that balance costs, risk and control.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities surrounding inventory counts, and valuation, reporting.
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA qualified.
- The client is very happy to consider candidates who are qualified by experience, you will of course have in depth inventory and stock exposure.
- Proven experience of working in a high volume stock environment.
- Bonus 15%
- Car Allowance £7200
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid WFH 2 days Per week
This position presents an outstanding chance to become an integral part of a well-established and thriving enterprise, where your skills will be duly acknowledged. It plays a pivotal role in the continuous global transformation, offering substantial influence and the opportunity to engage in business partnerships and network with a multitude of senior stakeholders.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.