"Systems run the business and the people run the systems." - Michael Gerber.
Our London-based client is currently in search of a Finance System Manager to join their team. This role is ideally suited for someone with a Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., IT/MIS, computer science) and over 5 years of experience working with ERP systems.
The Finance System Manager will play a vital role in providing continuous support to the finance department and collaborating with the IT department to implement necessary changes and adjustments.
Responsibilities of the Finance System Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Finance System Manager will require the following skills and experience:
- Be the main point of contact for NetSuite and finance system support, liaising with accounting/finance and IT teams
- Manage system changes to enhance the financial close reporting process and minimise disruptions
- Drive process enhancements for the global finance organisation
- Ensure proper configuration of business and functional requirements in NetSuite and interfacing with other systems
- Maintain system access and SOX compliance, documenting system changes
- Collaborate with IT/MIS for scalable business solutions based on evolving needs
- Lead finance information systems projects and prioritise tasks
- Oversee NetSuite upgrades and user acceptance testing
- Address user requests for new system features, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
- Manage data connections and participate in third-party integrations
- Document work procedures for reference and quality assurance
- Identify and escalate risks and issues
- Support internal and external audits while ensuring data integrity and timeliness
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., IT/MIS, computer science)
- 5+ years of ERP and finance systems administration experience
- SOX compliance experience at a public company
- Experience handling multiple currencies
- System implementation and integration experience
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven ability to prioritize and pay attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience supporting organizations with 500+ employees
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Adaptive (Floqast experience is a plus)
- Experience in implementing automation
- Profound understanding of industry-standard practices related to finance systems
- Project management experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.