"Forget a relationship make it a partnership and build an empire." Eleni Sophia.
Finance Business Partner £60k + Bonus – Birmingham (Office Based)
Our client, a successful manufacturing business, is recruiting for an analytical and organised Finance Business Partner to join their team in Birmingham.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Finance Business Partner will require the following skills and expertise:
- Monthly commercial analysis and reporting across profit centres
- Driving discussions on margins, product mix, and expense analysis
- Managing production of budgets, forecasts, and BI reporting
- Enhancing BI tools to unlock greater commercial insights
- Overseeing health and safety financial governance
- Line management of a Junior Business Analyst
- ACCA/CIMA professional qualification
- 3+ years' experience in a commercial finance role
- Excel advanced skills and BI software expertise
- Strong analytical approach and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities calmly
- Experience in a medium-sized manufacturing business
- Up to £60,000 starting salary + Bonus
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
This is a great opportunity to play a key finance role in an ambitious manufacturing business during an exciting growth phase. If you have the commercial acumen, communicate persuasively and possess advanced Excel skills, apply today!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.