Sheridan Maine have an immediate opportunity for an Interim Financial Accountant to join a unique, international manufacturing business based in Poole.
Reporting into the Financial Controller on a day to day basis. This role is initially for 3-4 months (however could be extended or move into a more permanent role).
The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant role will be to produce the monthly financial statements; including consolidated profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries, supporting the completion of statutory accounts, VAT Returns, managing capital expenditure control and ensuring all data is recorded accurately and efficiently.
The successful applicant:
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or QBE with relevant experience
- Strong experience in the preparation and production of financial/management accounts
- Experience of working with overseas subsidiaries and group consolidations would be desirable
- Previous experience in delivering on financial projects
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
This role is based on site, however on offer is a competitive benefits package and full or part time working hours.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful