“The road to success is always under construction.” Lily Tomlin.
Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking investment group who are seeking a talented and experienced professional to join their team as a Group Financial Controller. The Group Financial Controller will work closely with the wider team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial reporting.
Responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller will include:
The successful Group Financial Controller will require the following key competencies:
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and consolidated management accounts for presentation to directors.
- Managing the year end audits.
- Bank compliance reporting.
- Performing weekly payment runs.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining cash flow forecast.
- Collaborating with department heads to ensure that information produced is timely, accurate and business-relevant.
- Maintaining all insurance contracts and setting up new contracts and renewals.
- Responsible for submission of VAT returns.
- New company set ups, annual return submissions.
- Submission of employee payroll monthly.
- Preferably qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Strong commercial skills.
- Computer literacy and strong analysis skills.
- Comfortable with remote working.
- Expected to travel to the South Coast monthly.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.