A growing SME business in Fareham is recruiting for a commercially astute Financial Controller to support the MD and help the business to the next level of growth and development through improving financial awareness, processes and controls.
The key deliverables of the Financial Controller include:-
- Production of detailed monthly management information and accounts
- Preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts to include a detailed cashflow
- Manage the year end accounts and corporation tax processes/compliance
- Playing a pivotal role in enhancing current business systems, processes and procedures
The successful applicant for this Financial controller role will:-
- Be a qualified Accountant or strong QBE
- Have experience of working in hands-on role at a SME business
- Have excellent system (ideally Sage) and Excel skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a company at a pivotal time in its growth and to actively contribute and be part of its exciting journey.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.