"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." - Michael Jordan.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to become part of our client's Wiltshire team. This position is ideal for recent graduates who are eager to initiate their careers in finance; full study support is available. No experience is required.
The primary objective of this position is to guarantee the efficient processing of supplier invoices, address supplier inquiries promptly, and accurately prepare liabilities for associated parties in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant include but not limited to:
The successful Finance Assistant will require the following skills and experience:
- Review and accurately input all received supplier invoices into the ERP system on a daily basis
- Oversee all tasks related to the Fixed Asset ledger
- Competently and promptly address all supplier queries
- Ensure the resolution of all invoice queries
- Process employee expenses
- Collaborate with finance teams, both internal and external customers, and suppliers as required
- Provide assistance in preparing VAT, Corporation tax, CIS tax, and Statutory account schedules
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Educated to A Level or Degree level
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Good numerate and analytical Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound communication and organisational skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.